! ! !Bollywood Stock Entertainment Blog! ! !

Bollywood Stock is a leading Bollywood entertainment website, Get latest bollywood news, Bollywood Films, Bollywood Hindi songs & movies online.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Posted by HussainModel

Kajol and Ajay Devgan Wedding Marriage Details and Photos

 

Kajol and Ajay Devgan wedding / Marriage

No doubt that Kajol and Ajay Devgan are one among the cute perfect couples. They fell in love and married without much gossips..!!  Ajay Devgan & Kajol dated for few years even before marriage. But there were not any great controversies or gossips, everything was fine between them.
Kajol daughter of actress Tanuja and film producer Shomu Mukherjee married the bollywood actor Ajay Devgan on 24th February 1999. Mehndi ceremony was also held at Kajol’s apartment in Bombay a day before the wedding. It was a simple marriage ceremony attended by few close friends and relatives. The wedding ceremony was held at Ajay’s residence Varsha, in Juhu. The ceremonies were performed in the late evening at 7 pm.
The newly wedded couples went to Europe, Egypt, and Australia for their honeymoon. It was reported that Kajol will continue to act in films even after their marriage. Ajay Devgan said that its left to her and he has nothing to decide. He gave full freedom to his wife to decide.

Ajay Devgan quotes about Kajol

“I’ve sent a legal notice to the columnist who’s written that Kajol and I are breaking up. Either she tenders a written apology or prepares to face the consequences. It’s the giddy limit. Kajol and I know each other inside out so nothing can instigate us. Even if there was an iota of truth in the rumours, I’d have kept quiet. But totally baseless accusations can’t be taken lying down.” (Filmfare, Dec. 2001)
“I do not want to comment on my personal affairs. People talk too much — it’s really irritating me now. They jump to conclusions for no reason, without sufficient proof. I never talk about my personal life. After these rumours, I definitely do not want to comment on anything.” [About personal life]

Kajol quotes about Ajay Devgan and Marriage life

“There is no secret at all. It has worked because both of us wanted it to work and we have tremendous love plus respect for one another. You need to work on a relationship and that is what we do in our own little ways every single day. The feeling of caring must be there in both the partners and this does not begin or end with those three words ‘I love you.’ It is true that I am possessive about him in the same way that I am possessive about Nysa. But we also realise that we need to give some space to each other to grow individually, as a married couple and as Nysa’s parents. It is not that we do not have fights or arguments. But these are the things that add spice to a marriage, don’t they?” [About secret of happy marriage]
“A woman should trust her husband , only then will she be able to win him over , I’ve been born and brought up in this industry and know that here smoke can be conjured up without a fire . I trust my husband more than the rumours . I married him because I love him.”
“He was my husband at home and was the ruthlessly dominating boss on the sets and he told me to accept this change in the equation much before shooting began. After all, I have been an actress for too long to forget my professionalism on the sets and in front of the camera. Not that it did not disturb me at times, but I learnt to cope with it when I understood that he needed to cope with the changed equation as much as I did. He was so well organized that he left no scope at all for discussion, debate or argument.” [About Ajay as director of "U, Me aur Hum" ]

Kajol Movies after marriage

After her marriage the film industry believed that she won’t come back again to the movies thus ending her career with her “Kuch Khatti Kuch Meethi”. She didin’t even gave any interviews to the media thus adding more doubts about her come back. It was reported that her in laws are expecting her to stay home and pay more attention to family. kajol neither admitted nor denied tha gossips. She gave a shock with her come back in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham which was a blackbuster of the year.
Kajol said:  ” As a Devgan daughter-in-law  and a member on the Board of Directors of the family’s company , I won’t be able to devote all my time to acting . I’ve thus decided to do one film at a time”
Kajol states ” I don’t believe this at all .It depends on the image of the heroine .If there is depth in her acting and if she is an actress to reckon within then marriage does not make any difference . But if she is only a Sex symbol or decorative doll , then marriage does make a difference . The careers of Hema Malini , Raakhee and Sharmila Tagore survived marriage. They were in the limelight  for years after their marriage . A lot of planning has gone into the selection of my films . I’ve never taken the shortcut to fame i.e. via sex and glamour , nor have i ever worked with incompetent directors . Even earlier I didn’t accept many films and now with responsibilities of the home and the company , I do not have much time to devote to acting.”
Her movies after marriage includes many hits like Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham and Fanaa.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment